Derrickson Systems Ltd is committed to maintaining customer privacy and maintaining the
security of any personal data which we receive from you and retain on your behalf.
We are committed to responsible data management and subscribe to the principles of data
protection legislation in Kenya .
We shall only collect, store and use your personal information for defined purposes. We use
your information to support and enhance our relationship with you, for example, provide
service and support, and share product, service and news with you.
Who we are
What information we collect and how
Any personal information we collect from you either via this website, email, telephone or alternate electronic or paper communication will be used in accordance with applicable laws in Kenya.
The information we collect may include:
- (i) Any personal details you submit, such as name, address, email address, etc. This is used for processing your subscription for Derrickson Systems Ltd services. It will be used only to enable us and our agents or contractors to provide service to you and Derrickson Systems Ltd will seek to ensure the information is used only in connection with these services with all information treated in a confidential manner. Information collected will not be for Sale to any third parties.
- (ii) Your computer system information including type and IP address (this is your computer's individual identification number) which may be automatically logged by our web server.
- (iii) Session information when using our website is stored in Cookies; these are used to ensure the correct data is extracted from the database when using our interactive systems.
- (iv) We may publish an email newsletter or otherwise communicate with you electronically and conduct client surveys but we shall not sell our client's email addresses.
- (i) You can ask us to update or remove your personal information by writing to us. However, please note that we may need to keep some personal data in order to process orders or to comply with customer service obligations.
- (ii) You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us at, email@example.com